More examples of applications can be found in the references: water management, piers and docks and other.
WALL-MOUNTED LADDER TYPES
- Standard wall ladder, 400 mm wide
- Shaft wall ladder, 300 mm wide
- Wide top
- Top handles
- With safety cage
- Custom (as required)
FREE-STANDING LADDER TYPES
- Round composite rungs
- Flat metal rungs
- Safety (anti-slip rung finish)
- Low weight, simple installation
- High durability, maintenance-free material
- Electrically non-conductive
- Certified hygienically safe
- Rails are made of composite square tubes and end in kick-plate or attach to wide top or
top handles or connect to railing.
- Rungs are made of round composite tubes and finished in silicate sand suspended in
resin for excellent grip even when wet.
- Safety cages are made of steel girders and composite verticals.
COMPOSITE LADDER WITH SAFETY CAGE AND TOP HANDLES
- Rail: square tube ST 50×50/5
- Rungs: round tube RT 32/3
- Anchor mount: L70x230x4-100 (stainless steel)
- Wide top: square tube ST 50×50/5
- Handle: D tube STR 50×50/5
- Support: square tube ST 50×50/5
- Anchor: P6-100×130+Tr ø40×3-300 (stainless steel)
- Safety cage girder: 700 mm diameter
- Safety cage verticals: U beam, 40×15/4