WHAT ARE COMPOSITE MATERIALS?
Generally speaking, a composite is any material consisting of at least two principal components with signifi cantly different physical properties. PREFA KOMPOZITY manufactures composite materials consisting of a binder matrix and fiber reinforcement. Most of our materials use organic polymer resins as the matrix and glass fiber as reinforcement; that is, they are fiber-reinforced plastics. Our fiber-reinforced plastics are sold under the trade name PREFEN.
- Pultrusion – profiles, rods, plates, spiral-wound rods
- Molding – PREFAGRID gratings
- Manual lamination – cover surfaces and edges, custom products
- SMC – semiproduct for pressed products
- BMC – semiproduct for pressed products
- Pressing – manhole covers, custom products
- Glues production