More examples of applications can be found in the references: water management, piers and docks, chemistry and more.
BASIC FOOTBRIDGE COMPONENTS
- Load-bearing frame
- Walk-over gratings or covers
made of PREFEN composite profiles. Table lists maximum loads (by span) for a pair of supports (of the same material) with load applied midway between them. An allowed sagging of 1/250 of span is assumed.
For large spans and / or complex designs, please consult your project needs with our technical staff.
- For industrial applications, we recommend PREFAGRID moulded grating, which come
with anti-slip finish.
- For pedestrian use, we recommend widebeam PREFAPOR assembled grating with gap
width of 10 mm.
- Low weight, simple installation
- Highly durable, corrosion resistant, chemically stable
FOOTBRIDGE MAXIMUM LOAD
|SUPPORT TYPE||PYLON SPAN [mm]|
|I 103 x 100 (60)/6||550||270||–||–||–|
|I 152 x 80/10||1,640||820||480||310||220|
|I 200 x 100/10||3,320||1,750||1,050||700||490|
|I 280 x 140/12||8,800||5,140||3,260||2,200||1,580|
|U 103 x 60/6||310||–||–||–||–|
|U 152 x 43/10||1,050||500||290||–||–|
|U 180 x 60/8||1,640||820||480||310||220|
|U 200 x 60/10||2,500||1,250||740||480||340|
|U 280 x 70/12||6,500||3,480||2,110||1,400||1,000|
NOTE: Listed values are for a pair of pylons loaded by an isolated force (in kg) acting at span midpoint; assumed allowed sagging is 1/250 of span. For larger pylon spans, the effective span needs to be shortened using diagonal composite supports (we recommend consulting
your specifications with our technical staff).
1. Longitudinal support: U beam 200×60/10
2. Transverse support: I beam 103×100(60)/6
3. Stainless steel anchor: L 80 x 80 x 4-120
4. Stainless steel joint: L 70 x 70 x 4-80
5. PREFAGRID moulded grating: 30 x 30/30
6. Support: square tube ST 51 x 51/6
7. Handrail: D tube STR 50 x 50/5
8. Interior rail: round tube RT 32/3
9. Kick-plate: KP 110/3
10. Support reinforcement: round tube RT 38/5